The Rainier Valley Post is Southeast Seattle’s only independent daily source for news, information, discussion and community building.
If you’ve ever wondered where to find authentic, comprehensive coverage of the Rainier Valley community, from Mt. Baker to Rainier Beach and Seward Park to New Holly, you’ve come to the right place.
With nearly 50,000 page hits and 10,000 unique visitors each month, your RVP is the buzz of Seattle and a voice for the city’s most diverse community.
As if that’s not enough, we were recently voted Best Local Website by the Seattle Weekly!
Who We Are:
- Amber Campbell, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dominique Scalia, Managing Editor (email@example.com)
- Tia White, Photo Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Robin Boland, News Editor (email@example.com)
- Elizabeth Alexander, Lifestyle Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tia White, Volunteer Coordinator (email@example.com)
- Nicholas Harberg, Web Developer
- Quinn Davis, Graphic Designer