Some of you may know that – despite our sophisticated look, comprehensive coverage and generous content contributors – your RVP is powered by not much more than an ultra-dedicated Rainier Valley mom with an old laptop and a passion for informing and engaging the community.
And while it’s a pleasant surprise to have gained such a dedicated following, wealth of community support and numerous paid advertisers over the last three years, your humble editor/publisher has even higher hopes for the south-end’s only independent daily source for news, information, events, discussion, opinion and community building that has drawn so much attention to our remarkable community.
- Hire youth interns and freelance writers to cover community issues
- Provide video of south-end community meetings, such as Crime Prevention Council, Southeast District Council, etc.
- Create new & improved Eat Page with regular Rainier Valley restaurant reviews and Customer Service Challenge
- Conduct Best of SE Seattle Readers Choice Poll 2010 & Rainier Valley Shop Local Challenge 2010
- and much more!
But I need your help. In order to grow and continue to provide the community coverage that so many of you have come to rely on, I need you to please take a moment to make a non-tax deductible donation.
Every little bit helps, and we’re even offering membership benefits and thank you gifts in appreciation for your support in securing the future of your RVP. Please see those details below.
In gratitude & appreciation,
RVP Membership Levels
Members enjoy discounts and specials from participating RVP sponsors, as well as thank you gifts indicated below.
- $25 = Friends With Benefits (FWB) – RVP sticker
- $50 = Best Friends For Now (BFFN) – RVP mug
- $100 = Best Friends For Life (BFFL) – RVP hat + two-week ad space
- $250 = Best Friends Forever (BFF) – RVP hoodie + one-month ad space