Love it or hate it, Seafair is here.
The famed air show and hydroplane races will run Friday through Sunday from 8:30 am to 6 pm on the shores of Lake Washington. A full schedule of events can be found here.
Shuttle to Seafair: Take a free five-minute shuttle bus from the Othello Light Rail station to the Main Gate. Shuttles will run from 7 am to 6 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Find more information here.
Seward Park Closures – In the interest of public safety, Federal Regulations require the closure of Seward Park during performances by the Blue Angels, including Thursday, 9 am-2:30 pm; Friday, 10 am-2:30 pm; Saturday, 10 am-2:30 pm and Sunday, 10 am-2:30 pm.
I-90 Closures – During the practice flights and air show, all lanes and several ramps of I-90 between I-5 in Seattle and Island Crest Way on Mercer Island will be closed several times from Thursday through Sunday. Drivers should expect congestion and plan ahead. No stopping or parking is allowed on the floating bridge. Find more info here.
- Thursday: 9:45 am –12 noon and 1:15 – 2:30 pm
- Friday: 12:45 – 2:40 pm (practice show)
- Saturday: 12:45 – 2:40 pm (full show)
- Sunday: 12:45 – 2:40 pm (full show)
- In addition, the bicycle and pedestrian path on the I-90 floating bridge will be closed to pedestrians and cyclists up to 30-minutes prior to posted closure times.